Oracle Access Manager (OAM) WNA Fails Only With Internet Explorer (IE) Edge Error: GSSException: Defective token detected (Mechanism level: GSSHeader did not find the right tag)
(Doc ID 2442825.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 12c
- Windows Native Authentication (WNA) fails "Authentication failed"
- Works with Chrome and Firefox
- When the fiddler trace is up, all browsers work fine
- Happens only with Internet Explorer (IE) Edge
- OAM log ...
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document