Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Upgrade OPSS Error JPS-06513: Failed to save keystore. Reason - Failed to perform cryptographic operation
(Doc ID 2443744.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Platform Security for Java - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
- Oracle Access Manager 12c (OAM 22.214.171.124)
- Each time that it is trying to upgrade an OAM PS3 domain to OAM 12c getting an OPSS Security error - JPS-06513: Failed to save keystore.
- New OAM/OPSS 12c schema created as documented.
1. Following upgrade process for OAM from 11g to 12c:Oracle Identity Management 126.96.36.199.0
2. In particular next one:Chapter 3 Upgrading Oracle Access Management Single Node Environments
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document