Forcing Authentication : User Session Managment when ForceAuthn="true"
(Doc ID 2445650.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Federation
User Session Managment when ForceAuthn="true"
1. User#1 initiates login request from SP
2. OAM acting as IdP authenticates the user successfully and send the SAML response back to application.
3. in the same browser session, SP sends another login request to IdP with ForceAuthn="true"
4. OAM presents login page to enduser
5. User#2 credentials are entered (User#1 session is not logged out in the browser)
6. IDP (OAM) fails to authenticate the user#2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document