"ODI-10153: READ permission on entity oracle.odi.domain.topology.OdiContext User Staging is denied." Error Received when Non-Supervisor User Edits ODI 220.127.116.11.0 Load Plans
(Doc ID 2465022.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.1 [Release 11gR1 to 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to execute a load plan as a Non-Supervisor user in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 126.96.36.199, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch ODI Studio and have the ODI Supervisor user create two contexts.
- Assign one context to a Non-Supervisor ODI User.
- If necessary, assign custom Profiles to the Non-Supervisor user.
- Next, have the Supervisor user create a Load Plan.
- Login as the Non-Supervisor user and execute the Load Plan.
- Observe the error stack reported above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document