OAAM 11g: How to Configure OTP Integration with UMS/SOA?
(Doc ID 2472373.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Adaptive Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This is to detail the following steps:
1) How to configure OAAM properties for OTP feature?
2) How to enable UMS integration?
3) How to enable Email OTP delivery and disable default Mobile based delivery?
4) Common problems and troubleshooting tips.
These steps can be useful in following deployment cases:
1) OAAM Standalone,
2) OAM-OAAM Integrated OTP Flow, or
3) OIM-OAAM-OAM Integrated OTP Flow
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Setting Properties in OAAM for UMS Integration:|