Published Assets Not Updated in Destination After Publishing Completes Successfully
(Doc ID 2478887.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Published assets are not updated on destination even though publish completed successfully.
The following was used for verification:
1. After publishing, logged-in to destination through Contributor UI and found that the published asset's Modified date is not updated.
2. Publish destination URL is configured correctly (i.e. publishing to correct source).
3. Publishing session on Source console is successful.
4. Publishing log on destination is set to TRACE:16 log level and captured sites.log without errors.
5. Source and destination WCS instances are running on same time zone.
6. Source and destination WCS instances are running on same version (including patch).
7. Connected to destination through Sites Explorer and found that the corresponding record in Asset table is not updated.
8. This behavior applies to all asset-types.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document