Poor Performance when Refreshing ODI Operator 12c
(Doc ID 2479408.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Studio version 126.96.36.199.0, in a Repository with a large number of Scenarios, ie. 1000 or more, "refresh" in "Operator" tab takes a significant amount of time if the "Load Plans and Scenarios" is opened.
With "Load Plans and Scenarios" closed, the refresh is much faster.
The refresh takes longer over time with each refresh. There was no performance degradation noticed in ODI 11g, and this appears to be specific to ODI 12c.
To reproduce the behavior:
- Have an ODI 12c Repository with a good number of Scenarios.
- Go to ODI Studio > Operator tab.
- Hit "Refresh", and notice it is fast.
- Open the "Load Plan and Scenarios" view.
- Hit "Refresh" again, and notice it takes a significant amount of time.
- Hit "Refresh" again, and notice it takes longer than previous time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document