Oracle HTTP Server Installation Fails in OBIEE 12c R2 188.8.131.52+ Home
(Doc ID 2481192.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HTTP Server - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When installing and configuring OBIEE 220.127.116.11 for the first time Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) was not selected. OBIEE domain cannot be extended after the initial session. The only choise is to obtain the OHS distribution for a separate installation. Installing Oracle HTTP Server 18.104.22.168 into the OBIEE 22.214.171.124 home then fails with error, D:\Oracle_MW\MW_Product_126.96.36.199\ohs not existing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install Oracle Fusion Middleware Infrastructure 188.8.131.52
2. Install OBIEE 184.108.40.206 in the above Oracle Home.
3. Configure the OBIEE domain.
4. Install OHS 220.127.116.11 in the above Oracle Home.
5. Receive 'Errors were found during POM generation. Please check the logs for more information' and manually delete POM files mentioned in the OHS install log.
6. Install OHS 18.104.22.168 in the above Oracle Home -- the D:\Oracle_MW\MW_Product_22.214.171.124\ohs does not exist.
Due to this issue, users cannot configure OHS/OBIEE 126.96.36.199 collocated development environment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document