Oracle HTTP Server Installation Fails in OBIEE 12c R2 22.214.171.124+ Home
(Doc ID 2481192.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HTTP Server - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When installing and configuring OBIEE 188.8.131.52 for the first time Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) was not selected. OBIEE domain cannot be extended after the initial session. The only choise is to obtain the OHS distribution for a separate installation. Installing Oracle HTTP Server 184.108.40.206 into the OBIEE 220.127.116.11 home then fails with error, D:\Oracle_MW\MW_Product_18.104.22.168\ohs not existing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install Oracle Fusion Middleware Infrastructure 22.214.171.124
2. Install OBIEE 126.96.36.199 in the above Oracle Home.
3. Configure the OBIEE domain.
4. Install OHS 188.8.131.52 in the above Oracle Home.
5. Receive 'Errors were found during POM generation. Please check the logs for more information' and manually delete POM files mentioned in the OHS install log.
6. Install OHS 184.108.40.206 in the above Oracle Home -- the D:\Oracle_MW\MW_Product_220.127.116.11\ohs does not exist.
Due to this issue, users cannot configure OHS/OBIEE 18.104.22.168 collocated development environment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document