Getmembers Method Not Returning All Members In Main
(Doc ID 2484767.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Virtual Directory - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Method getMembers() not returning all members in 19c shiphome.
This is seen in stage 34.
Till stage 33, old ENTSEC label was used. From stage 34 onwards, 19.1 infra
shiphome picked up latest ENTSEC_19.1.0 label.
Steps to reproduce issue
1) Add 40,000 dynamic groups in odsee.
2) Enable dynamic plugin in libovd
3) try isMember API from IDS ( group /user ) both lead to same result
4) This leads to a JNDI call to analyze all the groups, which is extremely inefficient
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document