Table Columns Created with Domain Template Has Incorrect Semantics
(Doc ID 2492259.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler - Version 18.2 to 18.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tables with Logical Type as VARCHAR/CHAR units created using Domain Template shows incorrect semantic size of the column.
Issue can be reproduced using below steps:
1. Create a domain with CHAR units.
2. Create a table and a column with Column Properties Data Type as 'Domain'.
3. Verify the DDL of the table using DDL Preview.
4. Export the model to the Reporting Schema.
5. Verify the Repository using below query.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document