In Weblogic Server 22.214.171.124, WSDL Generated By Container Has Errors when Test Client
(Doc ID 2493889.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Weblogic Server 188.8.131.52, WSDL generated by container has errors when doing test client on the Web Services testing. Web Services were from Weblogic Server 10.3.4 to Weblogic Server 184.108.40.206.0.
After migration, web services are working fine however when trying to obtain WSDL from WebLogic Server, returned WSDL by WebLogic server contains errors and as a result WSDL are showing errors when testing client
- Create a Weblogic domain
- Deploy the sample Web Services application jar
- Enable "Enable Web Service Test Page" from Domain -> General -> Advanced section
- Restart the running servers for changes to take effect
- Go to deployment and test the Web Service under ?WSDl and Test Client
- Authenticate with weblogic user credentials.
After logging in see the below Web Service Runtime error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document