"[FMWGEN][Cassandra JDBC Driver][Cassandra]syntax error or access rule violation: base table or view not found" Error Received when Executing ODI 12c Mapping to Load to Apache Cassandra Database
(Doc ID 2500491.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Within Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c, a mapping has been configured to load data from Oracle (source) to Apache Cassandra (target).
When the mapping is executed, the following error is received:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Cassandra Data Server in the ODI Topology and test the connection > successful.
2. Create an Oracle Data Server in the ODI Topology and test the connection > successful.
3. Create the Cassandra Model and use the Reverse Engineering function to detect and filter the Cassandra data.
4. Create the Oracle Model and use the Reverse Engineering function to detect and filter the Cassandra data.
5. Create a mapping to load data from Oracle to Cassandra.
6. Try to load data from Oracle to Cassandra (by executing the mapping) and observe the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document