ODI 12c Standlone Agent Started with startComponent.cmd/sh Command Does Not Execute Scheduled Jobs and No Errors Are Logged
(Doc ID 2506421.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 11g to 126.96.36.199.0, although the manual execution of Scenarios and Load Plan succeeds, the scheduling of the same is ineffective: the scheduled execution does not start. There is no warning or error message in the Agent log.
The ODI 12c standalone (or co-located) agent is started using the startComponent.cmd/sh script.
It is expected that the Scenarios and Load Plans are expected to execute at the scheduled time, as they were prior to upgrading to ODI 12c.
Steps to reproduce:
- Start the Agent using startComponent.cmd/sh.
- In ODI Studio, create a sample scenario.
- Create a schedule for this scenario for the agent, and verify on the "Version" tab that the "Internal ID" field shows a value higher than 100000.
- Refresh the agent schedule (or restart the agent still using startComponent.cmd/sh). Observe the scenario schedule is correct as set.
- At the scheduled time, observe there will be no session started for the scheduled scenario.
- Consult the agent log (even set to FINEST), and observe there is no warning or error signaled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!