Oracle Access Manager 12c (OAM 188.8.131.52) Windows Native Authentication Fails Defective Token Detected on Windows 10
(Doc ID 2510082.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.180904 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
- Oracle Access Manager 12c (OAM 220.127.116.11.180904)
- Windows Native Authentication fails in Windows 10 Defective token detected
- Windows Native authentication works fine in windows 7
- OAM 12c and WNA setting in place and Working fine
- Same user used on Windows 7 client is able to login without issues but not on Windows 10
- OAM log ...
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document