OUD11g - Removing Groupmembership While Adding Users Into Groups In ODSM
(Doc ID 2512078.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Unified Directory - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : OUD 11g version, OUD Management Console
In ODSM console, while modifying the groups, when customer mistakenly clicked "Add" then empty box appeared in 'Member Information' section. Next when tried to delete the empty box by clicking "Delete" and then empty box disappeared.
After that, clicking the "Apply" button instead of "Refresh" button, it removes all the existing group memberships of that group.
If no modification in that group then should not "Apply" instead need to "Refresh". But in this scenario, It should not remove all the group memberships.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Created group named “GROUP_NAME1” and <USER.N> – <USER.NN> uniquemembers added:
2) Mistakenly clicked the “+Add” in Member Information section:
3) Now need to delete the empty box by clicking “X delete” in Member Information section:
4) Clicked “ok” and empty box was removed.
5) But when clicked the “Apply” button instead of “Refresh” button, all uniquemembers were removed for the corresponding group.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document