ADF Table Column Header Shrinks (Resizes) On Scrolling Down
(Doc ID 2515128.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On WebCenter Portal 126.96.36.199.0.
The last column of an ADF:Table keeps shrinking in size when scrolling up or down the records in the table. The column headers are completely misaligned with the data. The behavior is seen in:
-Google Chrome : 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
-Mozilla Firefox: Most current major ESR version: 52.7.3 (64 bit)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Portal
2. Go to the admin of the new portal and access the assets menu
3. Create a new SQL data source that will pull data from a table
4. On Assets create a new task flow
5. Add a "Application Integration" component to the task flow and set it up to use the SQL Data source create on step 3 and to present the results as a TABLE
6. Save the task flow and click on the Preview tab.
7. Move up and down on the created table and verify that the column alignment gets unset
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document