URL Public Flex Field In BPM Worklist Does Not Generate Hyperlinks
(Doc ID 2533588.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
URL Public Flex Field in BPM Worklist does not Generate Hyperlinks
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Deploy a project where the input payload is of type string for example "testStr"
2. Create a Public URL Attribute Flex Field in BPM Workspace
3. Map the created flex field to the payload attribute(string data object- "testStr") of the human task
4. Create a new view for the human task, and add the URL attribute flex field as a column.
5. Fire an instance
6. See that in the new view created, the URL is not a hyperlink but is text (Refer to attachment url_flex_field.jpg)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document