Imported Custom KM is Missing Target Command in ODI 126.96.36.199.6
(Doc ID 2547047.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 188.8.131.52.6 to 184.108.40.206.6 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Studio version 220.127.116.11.6, when using simple export (legacy export) of a customized Knowledge Module (KM) based on Component-style KM such as "IKM Oracle Insert", and then importing the KM into another Work Repository using "Duplication" mode, the imported KM is missing source / target commands.
- Duplicate Component-style KM, ie: "IKM Oracle Insert".
- Add a new task, add target and source command in new task.
- Export using legacy export.
- Import into another work repository (using "duplicate" mode)
- Notice that the new task along with target and source command is in the imported KM.
- Notice that the new task is missing some of target / source commands for the other tasks.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document