Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Login Page Intermittent Login Issue
(Doc ID 2548282.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.180904 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
- Oracle Access Manager 12c (OAM 220.127.116.11)
- OAM 12C deployments are have intermittent login page issues.
- Sometimes it works and a successful login but the logout errors out
- Sometime it errors out in the 1st login and refresh brings successful login page
- Issue is seen only when OAM server2 is running
- From the WebGate log, WebGate is trying to connect to OAM server 2 on the OAP default port, however the OAM server 2 log shows that it is listening on a non default OAP port
- WebGate log shows that it is trying to connect on Default OAP port as below
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document