Exalogic Virtual: Unable To Blacklist IP(s) From EMOC As "Blacklist vIP" Option Is Greyed Out
(Doc ID 2553939.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud Software - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Virtual Server x86-64
In Exalogic Virtual racks, it is noticed that "Blacklist vIP" button is grayed out and disabled from EMOC BUI when trying to blacklist IP(s) using below steps.
- Login to EMOC BUI console as root user.
- Go to vDC Management accordion on left hand side, expand vDC accounts and click on Account name for which you want to blacklist IP(s).
- On the right hand side go to "Networks" tab.
- Click on the Network name for which you want to check the IP stats. If it is EoIB public network it will be listed under "Public Networks", if it is IPoIB private network it will be shown under "Private vNets"
- Click on "Blacklist vIP" button. Here we notice that "Blacklist vIP" button is grayed out and disabled.
Due to this blacklisting of IP(s) operation from EMOC was not possible.
Blacklisting IP's from EMOC.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document