Oracle Access Manager 12c (188.8.131.52.x) Federation - Application Domain Idle Timeout is not Working, Results in Looping
(Doc ID 2562516.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.180904 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager 12c (OAM 220.127.116.11.x) Federation - Application Domain Idle Timeout is not Working, Results in Looping
- OAM is the Service Provider (SP)
- OAM is not the Identity Provider (IDP)
- When "Idle Timeout" is set at "Application Domain" level -------> when Idle Timeout period is reached (in case of inactivity) - after re-authentication (at IdP level), is looping
- If just the Global Idle Timeout is set ("Idle Timeout" at "Application Domain" level is 0 ) -------> is working as expected
- Idle timeout (minutes) to some value say 2 min at App domain level
- Set Session Idle timeout (minutes) to some value say 10 min under Configuration->Settings->Common settings
- Access protected a resource with user creds
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document