WebLogic PathService not Recovering from "[Store:280031] The Store named XXX has not yet opened" errors
(Doc ID 2565155.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Path Service is migrated twice, the Message Producer fails to send JMS message and throws JMSOrderException.
Steps to reproduce are as below:
- 2 Managed Servers Server-1,Server-2 in a cluster, all of them are running.
- 2 JMS servers: JMSServer-1,JMSServer-2.
- JDBC store is targeted to Path service.
- Path service is configured for a uniform distributed destination and is targeted to a migratable target.
- Send UOO messages to the cluster by Message Producer and make sure each JMSServer can receive the messages.
- Migrate Path service from Server-1 to Server-2.
- Migrate Path service from Server-2 to Server-1.
- send UOO messages once again.
- Follow error messages are thrown at the Client-Side
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document