Notification Metadata Getting Reset After Reboot
(Doc ID 2573006.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.190109 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.190109 version, Identity Self Service
Why do we lose the reference of the notification template from the corresponding resolver after reboot of OIM?
Why do resolvers (events) disappear from the list of available events?
These instructions could be applied to other event handlers as well, but the example below is specifically for Identity Notifications.
1. Updated metadata adding a new mail resolvers in the file IdentityNotificationEvent.xml
2. Uploaded IdentityNotificationEvent.xml with EM in the path /metadata/iam-features-identity/.
3. Created from OIM Console the custom notification mail;
4. Associated custom notification templates with the respective resolver (event available on OIM);
5. Saved the custom notification template.
6. Tested the operation of the notification model: Receive the e-mails with the correct fields replaced.
7. Following a restart of OIM the notification template was updated and the associated mail resolver was removed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document