ODI User with Only 'CONNECT' Profile Can Use 'Apply Settings' Button of Agent.
(Doc ID 2589450.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) user with only the CONNECT profile is able 'Apply Settings' of an agent.
The issue can be replicated with the following steps:
- Log into Studio as SUPERVISOR.
- Create a new ODI user.
- Assign the "CONNECT" profile to this new user.
- Log into Studio as this new user.
- Open the Agent object from the Physical Architecture section in the Topology.
- "Apply Settings" button is enabled.
The "Apply Settings" button should be disabled (indicated as grayed out) because the "CONNECT" profile does not have a 'Apply Settings' method of "Agent" object. However, it is not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document