Exalogic: ZFS Version 2013.1.7.29 Availability For Exalogic
(Doc ID 2595061.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud Software - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.190416
Exalogic Elastic Cloud X4-2 Hardware - Version X4 to X4 [Release X4]
Exalogic Elastic Cloud X5-2 Hardware - Version X5 to X5 [Release X5]
Exalogic Elastic Cloud X6-2 Hardware - Version X6 to X6 [Release X6]
Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud Software - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.190716
Oracle Virtual Server x86-64
This MOS Note provides information on ZFS Version 2013.1.7.29 Availability For Exalogic.
- Following are few ZFS known issues which can be encountered on Exalogic racks which are fixed in ZFS version 2013.1.7.29.
- ZFS high load may cause VMs to become unreachable
- ZFS dataset may cause ZFS hang
- ZFS appliance kit not displaying entire Infiniband port guid
- ZFS deadlock in dsl_dataset
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document