OIM Allows Approver To Submit Decision Without Actually Updating Invalid Grant Dates
(Doc ID 2596222.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OIM self-service UI request approval validation does not enforce necessary Grant Duration changes to be applied to a request via the Update button, and access is provisioned with incorrect grant dates.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Requester submits an entitlement access request with Grant Start Date = today, Grant End Date = tomorrow
2. Approver opens request on the next day (tomorrow) and attempts to click approve
3. OIM self service UI validation correctly displays error to approver and asks them to adjust the Grant dates
4. If approver adjusts dates *but does not click Update* the validation will allow the request to be approved with invalid dates
5. Request is provisioned and entitlement is granted with Start Date = today and End Date = NULL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document