Roles do not Populate in the Role Search Popup During Creation of Disconnected Application
(Doc ID 2603897.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 OIM version, Roles do not Populate during creation of Disconnected Applications, specifically the Catalog Preview in the Fulfillment Role selector pop-up and other Role pop-ups on that page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a brand new OIM Role via the UI as xelsysadm
2. Creating (or modifying) a Disconnected Application
3. Under Settings of the Application -> Preview -> Catalog, click on Fulfillment Role
4. The Roles search pop-up displays fine, but not filled with any actual Role names, Try a search and see that no Roles appear
5. However when you type in the role and hit entered, it is accepted.
6. Save the application
7. Go back into the Application settings -> preview and verify the manually typed in Role is still there
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document