Change Language taskflow does not validate changes
(Doc ID 2614713.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the embedded "Change Language" taskflow the changes done inside it are not validated.
The following steps demonstrate the problem:
1. Create a portal and edit it.
2. Add the "Change Language" taskflow to one of the portal's pages.
3. Double-click on the taskflow then click on 'Customize Language' button.
4. Deselect the unwanted languages.
5. Click on the green arrow then save the page.
6. Navigate to the draft section of the portal, and publish the page.
7. Click on "View Portal". You'll notice that the changes you have made to the taskflow are not saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document