'Line Break' and 'Non Breaking Space' Actions Missing for WYSIWYG Fields in Site Studio Contributor
(Doc ID 2633824.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Web Content Management, 'Line Break' and 'No Breaking Space' actions missing for WYSIWYG fields in Site Studio Contributor. The 'Line Break' and 'No Breaking Space' actions are not appearing in WYSIWYG fields in Site Studio contributor.
Steps to recreate:
- In Site Studio Designer, configure a new region definition and add a WYSIWYG element
- Note that by default, the line break and no breaking space actions are enabled
- Save and add to a placeholder on a page
- Open the placeholder created in Site Studio Contributor and select 'edit'
- Note that you will see the buttons for creating a non-breaking space do not appear
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document