ODI 'Import Topology from Zip' Deletes All Files in Folder when 'Import From a Folder' is Selected
(Doc ID 2635452.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting "Import a Topology" in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Studio 12.2.1 and using "Import From a Folder" instead of "Import From a Zip File," the Zip file and folder it resides in are deleted and an ODI-14085 error is thrown.
The steps to reproduce the behavior are as follows:
- Do a topology export as a Zip.
- Put the Zip file in a folder.
- Launch ODI Studio 126.96.36.199.0.
- Click Topology Menu and select Import.
- Select 'Import the Topology' and click OK.
- Select Import Mode 'Synonym Mode INSERT.'
- Select 'Import From a Folder.'
- Click the search icon, browse for and select the folder where the Zip file is located.
- Click OK
The folder and all contents are deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document