Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Testing Custom System Error Page Returns HTTP-404 Not Found
(Doc ID 2638360.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.190209 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Attempting to replace the servererror.jsp (Oracle Blue Screen) error page with a custom System error page
- When Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS2 (OAM 188.8.131.52) System Error is Encountered, the Default System Error Page is Displayed, Instead of the Desired Custom System Error Page (Doc ID 1963276.1)
- Deployed a war file (auth.war) that contains a page at "pages/servererror.jsp"
- Ran wlst.sh and executed the following command successfully:
but it returns a 404 error:
- Previous to making the change via updateCustomPages command resulted in the the system error(blue screen) page when attempting the auth_cred_submit URL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document