Oracle Access Manager (OAM) REST API For OAuth Error:"Invalid_Grant" "Invalid Request"
(Doc ID 2641649.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Following Middleware, Identity Management (IdM), Access Manager, Release 22.214.171.124, 34 Understanding OAuth Services, 34.2 Understanding OAuth Services Authorization for Web Clients, 34.2.1 Understanding 3-Legged Authorization
- Issue occurs at step 11 Access token Request
- All previous steps work as expected
- Make the post request as described in Middleware, Identity Management (IdM), Access Manager, Release 126.96.36.199, Administering Oracle Access Management, 35.5 Runtime REST APIs for OAuth 12c
- Generate Access token using authorization Code with the one already received. The response though that we get from endpoint is the following
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document