Coherence Cluster Stopped Due To Java.lang.ThreadDeath
(Doc ID 2643244.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Coherence - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 version, Clustering,Network,Membership
Coherence cluster stopped due to java.lang.ThreadDeath
- I like to know what is impact of enabling the coherence reports in production?
- Also we have many caches in replicated mode and when we use coherence reports we cannot find out the cache size when the cache is replicated. is there a solution for this ?
- The capacity planning is also based on the type of cache you use or it is independent?
- If we use entry processor then we have to use the replicated cache only. Is this assumption right ?
- What is max size recommended for replicated cache ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document