Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Multi Date Center Issue Error In The Log File "Invalid Simple Mode Artifacts"
(Doc ID 2644161.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After MDC setup added a WebGate, restarted the Admin server, which is starting but with the following errors in logs as "oracle.security.am.install.AMInstallException: Invalid Simple Mode Artifacts"
- OAM 184.108.40.206.0Multi Data Center (MDC Setup)
- OAM and all WebGates are in open mode
- New OAM installation, not an upgrade
- Configuring MDC (Primary/Clone ACTIVE:ACTIVE)
- The WebGate was created on the Primary DC, and then it was replied via APS to the Clone Data Center (DC)
- Can not access the OAM Admin application (not found)
- WLS Admin console show that the oam_application fails to deploy
- Restarting the servers does not help
- Clear tmp, cache, logs directories does not help
- Verified the artifacts in the WebGate-ssl folder as well as ensured the oam-config.xml file had the proper entries for the sslglobalpassphrase
- OAM Keystore is fine which was verified using keytool
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document