Smart Import Causes Some Schemas to No Longer be Mapped in ODI Context
(Doc ID 2647705.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.190708 [Release 11gR1 to 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the import of objects in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 11g or ODI 12c, whether in the Studio or with the SDK, sometimes the reference to physical schemas in the contexts is lost.
It is also observed that the export file contains all Contexts, and not just the Contexts used by the Interfaces / Mappings exported.
- Only the Context that is used by the Interface / Mapping should be exported / imported.
- Import should not result in lost references between Context and Physical Schema.
- Have an environment with many Contexts.
- Make sure that all Contexts are associated with a Physical Schema.
- Export an Interface / Mapping that uses one Context.
Notice that the export file contains all Contexts, not only the one used by the Interface / Mapping.
- Smart import into the same ODI Work Repository.
Notice that some Contexts are no longer mapped / associated to a Physical Schema.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document