Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Remote Registration Tool Doesn't Create the "cwallet.sso" File
(Doc ID 2654045.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 188.8.131.52.x and 184.108.40.206.x - The "cwallet.sso" file does not get created when the WebGate is created using remote registration tool.
Steps to reproduce
1. Used the OAMRequest.xml from <OAM_HOME>/idm/oam/server/rreg/input, as a base template and added the environment specific information
2. Ran the remote registration tool located at <OAM_HOME>/idm/oam/server/rreg/bin, to create agent registration files.
3. Performing Remote Registration using rreg ... Complete success with no warnings/errors
- All other WebGate Artifact files are created in the <OAM_HOME>/idm/oam/server/rreg/output/<AGENT_NAME>, but not the "cwallet.sso" file
- When using the OAM Admin Console (GUI) to create/register the Agent/WebGate, the "cwallet.sso" file gets created along with all the other artifact files.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document