Wrong Font Size on a Text Component After Making Subsequent Edits
(Doc ID 2658091.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Text component, the Font Size is only maintained for the first edit. Subsequent edits of the size are not taken into account attempting to set to 3.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create a new page on Portal.
2. Click 'Edit Portal' and add a 'Text' component inside page. Save the changes.
3. Write a sample Title and Body inside the Text component and save. Source code will be as the following:
4. Set the font size of the title as 5 and make it bold by using the toolbar of RTE. This works and title looks bigger as expected. In the source code, "font-size:x-large;" is added by the RTE as below:
5. Set the font size of the title as 3 and make it bold. It does not work. The font-size property is removed from style attribute as in the following:
By default font size of a text is 2 and it does not add any font-size attribute. When we make it 3, a font-size attribute should be added into source code..
Due to this issue, users cannot set the font size are required.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document