Post Upgrade Startup of SOA the DataSource 'soaOIMLookupDB' can not be Created
(Doc ID 2658186.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2020
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Upgraded from 126.96.36.199 which itself wan upgraded from an earlier release, such as 188.8.131.52.
Starting up SOA the first time after upgrading to 12c shows an error during startup.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Upgrade from 184.108.40.206 or earlier to OIM 220.127.116.11
- Upgrade an 18.104.22.168 install to 12c
- Start up the Admin Server for the very first time
- Try to start up the SOA server as per steps in the Advisor document: Oracle Identity Manager 12c Upgrade Advisor <Document 2261435.2>
./startManagedWeblogic.sh soa_server1 t3(s)://<HOST>:<PORT> -Dbpm.enabled=true
- SOA server gets started, but the error above is in the logs and later on the managed server goes into Warning status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document