Item in a Portal is Lost if Dragged to the Bottom of a Region
(Doc ID 2670405.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When editing a page, if an item is dragged to the bottom of a region which already has one or more items, the item being dragged is lost.
Sample steps to reproduce behavior:
1. Navigate to a Portal.
2. Edit a Page.
3. Place some components on the page (any components will do).
For example add:
- HTML Component #1
- Content Presenter
- HTML Component #2
4. Select the "HTML Component #1" to show the move icon and drag it to the bottom region below the other components on the page.
Notice the "HTML Component #1" disappears.
5. Select the "Content Presenter" to show the move icon and drag it to the bottom region below the other components on the page.
Notice the "Content Presenter" disappears.
6. Save the changes and publish the page.
7. View the page. Notice the "HTML Component #1" and the "Content Presenter" are not in the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document