Page LookUp by Dependency
(Doc ID 2675073.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Searching for pages by Dependency in Cache Tool is not working as expected, it only shows the number of pages that have the given Dependency, it doesn't show the actual page.
For example, if you go to Admin Tab -> System Tools -> Cache Management -> Sites -> Page Cache and search for Dependency "unknown" it will return only the number of pages with unknown dependencies, not the actual pages.
When searching by Dependency in Cache Tool you should see the number of pages that generate unknown dependencies but also the list of pages with the details.
1. Created template to make call in FirstSiteII, named it TestCacheTemplate
2. Called the page http://hostname:port/sites/ContentServer?d=&pagename=FirstSiteII/Page/TestCacheTemplate
3. Go to System Tools --> Cache Management --> Sites --> Page Cache and search by Key "TestCacheTemplate",
It will return "Number of items in cache = 1" and below the list of pages, in this case just one page
4. Search by Dependency "unknown" and will only return 1 page found with dependency TestCacheTemplate, but it will not show the pages that have this Dependency.
If I click PageLookup nothing happens.
5. Go to System Tools --> Cache Management --> Sites -->Dependency and search by "unknown"
It will also only return "1 page found with dependency unknown", and also nothing happens if I click Page Lookup
Page lookup by Dependency is not working. For example, users cannot find the pages that generate unknown dependencies.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document