Oracle Access Manager 12c (OAM 22.214.171.124.0) After Upgrade "Invalid OAM Keystore configuration" And/Or "Component Bootstrap Failed" Errors
(Doc ID 2675203.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to Oracle Access Manager 12c (OAM 188.8.131.52.0) it is common to see the errors "Invalid OAM Keystore Configuration" and/or "Component Bootstrap Failed"
- When these messages are seen after an upgrade to 184.108.40.206.0 it implies "Something went wrong during the bootstrap of the server"
- There are a lot of possible causes, not all of them exactly due to the keystore
- The OAM keystores in 12c are actually stored in the database, and are also replicated to the file system, which there are a few that OAM will check
- This can be caused by password mismatches in the credential store compared to the actual password for the keystore
- This note will provide a starting point and common causes/solutions when this type error are reported
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document