Oracle Access Manager (OAM) How To Skip Consent On Custom Consent Page
(Doc ID 2675870.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 12c
- How to skip consent on custom Consent Page?
- Followed - How To Customize OAuth User Consent Page In OAM 12cPS3 (Doc ID 2380892.1)
- In OAM 220.127.116.11, there is no availability a configurable consent management service that stores and tracks OAuth user consent as there was in OAM 11g. Specifically, there is no availability of any configuration to bypass user consent.
- User asks for auth code via browser in 3-legged flow
- Redirect to login page
- User logs ins
- User provides consent for client/scope
- User does things with oauth
- User returns in browser to request new auth code (within consent timeouts)
- System detects that consent has already been given (what the OOTB page does now)
- System doesn't ask for consent, but instead skips consent and provides new auth code
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document