Setting the Document Crawl Source in WebCenter Portal Fails with Error: URL Is Secured. Ensure Credentials Are Valid
(Doc ID 2677722.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to set the Document Crawl Source in WebCenter Portal it Fails with the following error:
URL Is Secured. Ensure Credentials Are Valid
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Connect to WebCenter Portal as an administrator user.
- Go to Administration -> Tools and Services page.
- Click the icon for Search to open the Search Settings page.
- On the Scheduler tab, select the Documents crawl source and click Edit.
- On the Edit Documents Crawl Source page, provide the required information.
- Click Test to test the connection.
Here you will get the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document