Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Accessing A Protected Resource Results In A HTTP-404 Not Found Error
(Doc ID 2694275.1)
Last updated on JULY 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accessing an OAM protected resource results in a "HTTP-404 Not Found" error
- Oracle Access Manager Version 220.127.116.11.190209
- Apache WebGate Version 18.104.22.168.0
1. Installed 11g Webgate on Apache
2. Registered Agent via the OAM console
3. Copied the ObAccessClient.xml and cwallet.sso to the webgate config directory
4. Protected test resource with LDAPScheme
5. Restarted the WebServer
6. Accessing protected resource Error "HTTP-404 Not Found"
- HTTP Header Denied 404 (FORM):
- No issues with other webgates that use this same OAM server
- Clearing the tmp and cache directories and bounced the managed server but still have the same problem
- Successfully tested the policies with OAM Access tester
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document