"Native Format Builder: Error" with a Blank Error Is Displayed when Generating XSD for a JSON File
(Doc ID 2706000.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error is received when generating XSD schema for a JSON (complex file):
- Login to ODI Studio
- Navigate to Topology > Complex File. Right click to create new Data Server.
- Navigate to the JDBC string and select Edit nXSD.
- Select JSON interchange format.
- Point the "File name" to a json file that has either null values or empty strings as seen above:
- Click Ok and observe the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document