Internal Error Customizing WebCenter Portal System Pages and Properties Popup Sometimes Just Disappears Before Errors
(Doc ID 2707185.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.200414 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to customize the WebCenter Portal User Profile system page and it displays an Internal Error or sometimes the popup for the properties just disappears.
There is an issue editing properties in the user profile page, this might happen to other system pages as well but was not confirmed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Portal
2. Access Administration
3. Select System Pages
4. Select Customize for the Profile page
5. Select on Business Contact and accept to edit the taskflow
6. On the right side panel, wait for it to refresh and then scroll it to the top
7. Select region and then right click and select edit
8. The popup for component properties will appear. This will sometimes just disappear on its own or when you change tabs it will give Internal Error (WCS#2020.07.08.10.10.30)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document