Security Tab Does Not Display Assigned Access to User
(Doc ID 2717989.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 184.108.40.206.200304 to 220.127.116.11.200721 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 18.104.22.168 after setting objects to be allowed to a user, the user can see the objects but the SUPERVISOR user does not see them.
This was discovered via the following steps:
- Log in to ODI Studio as SUPERVISOR
- Click drag an imported project into the Security > User > your user.
- Confirm to grant project for the user.
- It opens a page for the project to checkmark "Active" for the desired Objects.
- Click Save.
- Observe, that although the user receiving the security permission for the object and can see these objects...
The SUPERVISOR user does not see the assigned objects under Security tab > User > User's Instances.
The project that was assign is not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document