Patch 31960985 for 126.96.36.199.0 Failed with the Error: " WEB-INF/lib/console.jar ... invalid entry size (expected 3111371424 but got 31453 bytes)"
(Doc ID 2726533.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Applying the weblogic <Patch 31960985> for WLS 184.108.40.206.0 it failed with the errors.
And also it is reported
ApplySession for patch ID '31960985': Could not back up following actions for patch rollback:
1) Didn't back up entry [jsp_servlet/_jsp/_contentheader/__contentmenu.class, ] from file console.jar
2) Didn't back up entry [jsp_servlet/_jsp/_common/__warnuserlockheld.class, ] from file console.jar
3) Didn't back up entry [com/bea/console/taglib/html/RefreshPortletTag.class, ] from file console.jar
4) Didn't back up entry [com/bea/console/actions/app/install/Flow$2.class, ] from file console.jar
5) Didn't back up entry [com/bea/console/resources/diagnostics/ToolBarResource.class, ] from file console.jar
6) Didn't back up entry [com/bea/console/actionforms/jdbc/datasources/createjdbcdatasource/CreateJDBCDataSourceForm.class, ] from file console.jar
7) Didn't back up entry [com/bea/console/actions/app/update/Flow$1.class, ] from file console.jar
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document