Unable To Enqueue Outbound Message
(Doc ID 2726998.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, BPEL Service Engine
Customer is trying to send notification, but getting below error in SOA diagnostic logs:
STEPS TO REPRODUCE ISSUE
1. Log in to EM console (http://hostname:port/em)
2. Navigate to SOA-infra under SOAfolder.
3.Navigate to Service Engine -> Human WorkFlow
4.Notification Management --> Send Test Notification
5. type your email address in the Send To: field
6. Select email as the Channel
7. Type a subject like the time of day
8. Type Content, which is the body of the message
9. Send >>> give details in the popup and check for the email
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document