Opening the Same Reusable Mapping Multiple Times Freezes ODI Studio
(Doc ID 2731593.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.200618 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Opening the same Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) reusable mapping multiple times in Studio results in a freeze of the Studio interface when attempting to save one of them.
- For example, locate a reusable mapping for a project in the Designer tab that is in use by a mapping.
- Open up the reusable mapping. It will appear in a tab.
- In the Designer, open the mapping that uses the reusable mapping.
- In the mapping diagram, right-click the reusable mapping and select "Open." It will open up a second tab.
- Click the File drop down menu and select Save or Save All (or click the icons). The ODI Studio interface will no longer respond.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document